The new release has background paintings, though they’re not final yet. I also set up a CDN, so hopefully the images should download nice and fast.
Progress will be slow for a wee bit while I put together my crowdfunding pitch.
- Nerfed lust bonus. Now it only affects the body part that it’s on.
- Waxed poetic about breasts.
- The title page now checks for browsers that are too old and scolds accordingly.
I’ve been pretty quiet the last couple of weeks because I’ve recently discovered that there are crowdfunding sites that cater to adult projects. (Sadly Kickstarter doesn’t want to deal with us)
I’ve been thinking about what I could do with Fleshcult given more capital and what I could provide as pledge rewards and stretch goals that people would really enjoy. Right now I’m thinking about pre-release access (of course!), the chance to name a succubus victim, and maybe a bundle of smutty eBooks from authors who I admire.
If you have anything you’d really like to see, don’t hesitate to let me know.
This release was mostly internal changes so that when I open the site to the public, the server’s database and cache won’t melt down. I also added a crude monitoring system to know when the server is giving people errors.
- Beast mutations now occur by chance, rather than occurring once per upgrade.
- Added/changed beast mutations so that there should always be a couple of options that aren’t completely grotesque.