This release introduces a few new things:
- A new character: the sorcerer. Sorcerers are not fans of having illusion magic cast on them and will take defensive measures. They appear at the highest levels of the game.
- Slightly more variation in encounter messages, courtesy of Porp.
- Increased length of time that account activation emails are valid from 24 hours to 96.
This one’s a only little one. I’ve spent most of the week sorting out tax stuff, but here’s what’s new:
- Added descriptions for merged minions and the merge screen.
- Added chastity belts to the sex toy shop. If it looks like you’re about to lose an encounter, you can voluntarily end it early by putting the mortal in chastity. This results in a higher level of lust the next visit. The longer you leave them, the greater the effect.
- More rimjob messages.
It’s been a long time coming but I’ve finally brought the baron arc to a conclusion!
- Minion merging is now in the game. It appears after several lair expansions. (The plot event should still happen even if you already have all the lair expansions. You’ll need 15 minions)
- The baron can now be defeated via the new merging abilities.
- Tribbing added.
- Reduced prices of traps and lair extensions.
- Fixed a bug where a purchased unlock wouldn’t go through if you didn’t have a game in progress.
- Fixed some typos.
Edit: There have been some Internal Server Error bugs in the new release that I’ve hurriedly patched. These should now work:
- Clicking Ride after loading an old saved game.
- Loading a game where a minion was being transformed with spider legs or an amorphous body.
- Visiting the lab for the first time after getting the tome of merging. (Doh!)
May’s over already and I have to admit, I haven’t been able to show much visible progress. A lot of the stuff surrounding angels turned out to be a bit of a dead end, but minion merging is looking like a good addition, so hopefully I’ll do better in June.
The big traffic surge from Offbeatr due to TiTS is over, and yet contributions are continuing to roll in steadily. The total funds remaining are a smidge lower than last month ($7k -> $6.2k), but it’s doing a lot better than I’d anticipated. Once again I just really want to thank everybody for their generosity.