New in Fleshcult v1.17:
- 2 new buildings: Get extra flesh looms to transform minions in parallel. No more transforming beasts one at a time.
- The Lab screen now has a sidebar with all your minions, showing the various transformations under way.
- Mutations are now a constant chance upon the completion of a transformation, so you’re more likely to see them in the late game.
- Concubines can now get mutations, but it’s rare.
Available now from Patreon
The v1.16 update adds the first half of The Pit, a dilapidated industrial zone where squatters, outlaws, and revolutionaries hang out.
- 3 new characters to seduce: the Hacker, the Smuggler, and the Biker
- 8 new scenes that show you the aftermath of the Baron’s fall and kick off new storylines.
- New electrostim equipment. New sissy options.
- Rebalanced some transformations. Now you can make a build with multiple chances to tease.
- Vibes can be removed once inserted.
- Fixed developer mode crashing on start unless you had a log directory.
- Fixed pronoun errors when playing with trans men.
- Fixed the vanishing exe problem by replacing PyInstaller.
Available on Steam and Itch.