In this release I’ve added:
- A bunch of new transformations for concubines.
- Folding sections on Laboratory screen so that it doesn’t get crazy long.
- More variety in encounter messages.
- Now all concubine transformations take the same amount of work to do. The work required ramps up as you apply more and more transformations to one concubine. Previously it depended on which transformation it was, with the entry level transformations quicker than the higher tiers. This created an incentive to take all the entry level ones. Now there’s no penalty for picking whatever you fancy.
- Fixed a bug where when you’re picking a minion to replace, minions with zero upgrades were shown as having one upgrade.
- If you’ve got an existing profile and there’s a concubine transformation in progress, the progress bar might show weird values temporarily because the length of time required has changed. Subsequent transformations should be fine.