- I’m starting to get commissions in from a new artist, Lavah! Her first contribution is finishing off the title painting (it’s based on a sketch by RJ Palmer). Hope you like it.
- Animated meters. I’ve broken the animation into stages so that you can see the different contributions to the end state. Also, when you lose an encounter, you can see what happened to the horror meter.
- A new character in Old Town: The Goth.
- Redesigned the title page.
- On mobile devices, when you’re in an encounter it defaults to scrolling past the header.
- Typo fixes.
- Sometimes when a meter animates away from zero, it pops to the end position.
- Animation isn’t supported on IE 8 or 9. You’ll see things jump instead.
As always, let me know if you’re seeing glitches with the new stuff.