I’ve finished my big change to the save format. Existing characters can’t be loaded any more, but it’s for a good cause: making sure I can add features without breaking existing characters in the future.
- Tease should never result in horror meter exceeding limit.
- Don’t show the warning that your apprentices are idle before you have any apprentices.
- Don’t show options on the minion recruitment menu that aren’t relevant yet.
- If you click through the age confirmation page, it should now remember that for a year.
- More flavour text on the shapeshifting menu.