- Lavah finished off the Sanctum background painting! It’s looking really slick.
- Reformatted Lair header, Lab, Diary and Sanctum screens for mobile.
- Redesigned transformation selection so that it’s a grid of transformations rather than a table. Separated the details for each into a detail pane allowing for longer descriptions.
- Fixed error when using a piece of equipment that has no applicable body parts.
- Fixed error when entering encounter with a mortal left in chastity for a long time.
- Possible fix for meter animations not beginning on slow or unreliable net connections. Let me know in the comments if this is still happening.
- Made IE compatibility mode icon go away.
This release I started out with a more ambitious plan to do a Civ-style tree view for the minion transformations along with a Civ-style work queue. It’s funny though, Civ lets you queue buildings and set multi-step research targets, but it doesn’t let you queue multi-step research targets. This is what I’d need to be able to mix beasts and concubines in the apprentices’ work queue. I started towards that, but it was getting too complex for the limited time I have left, so I canned it in favour of a straightforward reformat for mobile.