It’s been a long time coming but I’ve finally brought the baron arc to a conclusion!
- Minion merging is now in the game. It appears after several lair expansions. (The plot event should still happen even if you already have all the lair expansions. You’ll need 15 minions)
- The baron can now be defeated via the new merging abilities.
- Tribbing added.
- Reduced prices of traps and lair extensions.
- Fixed a bug where a purchased unlock wouldn’t go through if you didn’t have a game in progress.
- Fixed some typos.
Edit: There have been some Internal Server Error bugs in the new release that I’ve hurriedly patched. These should now work:
- Clicking Ride after loading an old saved game.
- Loading a game where a minion was being transformed with spider legs or an amorphous body.
- Visiting the lab for the first time after getting the tome of merging. (Doh!)