- Since I added the meter animations, I feel like they’ve been stealing attention from the text. I’ve been experimenting with ways to draw the player’s eye back to the writing. I settled on fading it in after the meter animations finish and enlarging it slightly.
- Split fetishwear off from sex toys in the sanctum so that the menus are less cluttered.
- Displaying *NEW* indicators on tomes and tabs when new transformations are unlocked.
- Added a button for discarding tomes.
- Made the highlight on tapped links persist until the next page loads so that players using Fleshcult from the iOS home screen get more feedback.
- Fixed a rare bug that prevented saved games from loading.
- Prevent people from pressing Transform button without a selected transformation.
- Fixed changing names/reordering minions so that they redirect back to the right page.
That rounds out all my planned UI work and I’ll be going back to working on content for v0.91 – v0.95. Let me know if I’ve missed anything that’s particularly sloppy or cumbersome.